- 11.16.15 EAM Announces Replacement of Select Vests
- 04.13.15 Jetstar and EAM RFID Solutions deploy first RFID-enabled aircraft
- 06.04.14 EAM Universal Vest (AIC-35) Now FAA Approved
- 04.07.14 EAM Worldwide Exhibits First Off-Wing Slide Prototype at AIX 2014
- 03.31.14 EAM RFID Solutions Attends Caterpillar Conference with ATI
- 01.31.14 EAM Worldwide Exhibiting at Heli-Expo 2014
- 12.05.13 Watch EAM RFID's Presentation for RFID Journal's Virtual Conference
- 11.19.13 EAM Worldwide Sponsors Vital Flight
- 11.05.13EAM RFID Solutions to Present at RFID Journal Virtual Event - Nov. 19
- 09.23.13 EAM Worldwide Obtains Latest ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:C Certification
EAM RFID Solutions to Present at RFID Journal Virtual Event - Nov. 19
Miami, Florida – John Hatzis, Sr. Software Developer for RFID, will be speaking at the RFID Journal’s Virtual Event: RFID in Harsh Environments. John Hatzis will be presenting on the integration of RFID into EAM life vests through internal manufacturing processes. His session, entitled ‘RFID-Enabled Vests Improve Visibility and Traceability,' will be held on November 19, 2013 at 11:25AM Eastern.
The discussion will cover the benefits of using an RFID-enabled system to meet government regulations and ensure timely asset availability and how EAM decreased production time and reduced errors, while increasing on-time delivery.
For more information about the session and to register, visit: RFID in Harsh Environments: Virtual Event.