- 11.16.15 EAM Announces Replacement of Select Vests
- 04.13.15 Jetstar and EAM RFID Solutions deploy first RFID-enabled aircraft
- 06.04.14 EAM Universal Vest (AIC-35) Now FAA Approved
- 04.07.14 EAM Worldwide Exhibits First Off-Wing Slide Prototype at AIX 2014
- 03.31.14 EAM RFID Solutions Attends Caterpillar Conference with ATI
- 01.31.14EAM Worldwide Exhibiting at Heli-Expo 2014
- 12.05.13 Watch EAM RFID's Presentation for RFID Journal's Virtual Conference
- 11.19.13 EAM Worldwide Sponsors Vital Flight
- 11.05.13 EAM RFID Solutions to Present at RFID Journal Virtual Event - Nov. 19
- 09.23.13 EAM Worldwide Obtains Latest ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:C Certification
EAM Worldwide Exhibiting at Heli-Expo 2014
Miami, Florida –
Miami, Florida –EAM Worldwide (Booth #7845) is exhibiting as part of the HAI Helicopter Expo. The tradeshow begins on Tuesday, February 25th and will take place until Thursday, February 27th in Anaheim, California. Over 700 exhibiting companies from around the world will showcase their products and services to over 20,000 attendees.
EAM Worldwide is currently featuring its VIP Raft Series line which includes rated capacities from 4-14. VIP Series Rafts are approved for GA, Corporate, Helicopter + Air Taxi use. The rafts also include a high tech inflation system and are constructed with neoprene coated nylon. All VIP rafts are FAA-TSO-C70a, Type I certified.
Also on display will be EAM's Helicopter Vests which include the Titan XF, Bravo and KSE-35L8 Heli.
ABOUT EAM WORLDWIDE
Celebrating over 60 successful years in business, EAM Worldwide delivers high-quality safety equipment and technology to help ensure the survival and well-being of each passenger and crew member. Providing exceptional client service to the aviation and marine industries, EAM also helps support the financial and operational sustainability of each client. With its latest RFID technology and innovation in its customizable life vests, rafts and kits, EAM continually delivers on its promise. EAM Worldwide is headquartered in Miami, Florida and has a recently-expanded global sales office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.