- 11.16.15 EAM Announces Replacement of Select Vests
- 04.13.15 Jetstar and EAM RFID Solutions deploy first RFID-enabled aircraft
- 06.04.14 EAM Universal Vest (AIC-35) Now FAA Approved
- 04.07.14 EAM Worldwide Exhibits First Off-Wing Slide Prototype at AIX 2014
- 03.31.14 EAM RFID Solutions Attends Caterpillar Conference with ATI
- 01.31.14 EAM Worldwide Exhibiting at Heli-Expo 2014
- 12.05.13 Watch EAM RFID's Presentation for RFID Journal's Virtual Conference
- 11.19.13 EAM Worldwide Sponsors Vital Flight
- 11.05.13 EAM RFID Solutions to Present at RFID Journal Virtual Event - Nov. 19
- 09.23.13EAM Worldwide Obtains Latest ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:C Certification
EAM Worldwide Obtains Latest ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:C Certification
Miami, Florida – EAM Worldwide proudly announces the receipt of the prestigious recognition for excellence in systems and process management. On September 17, 2013, EAM Worldwide achieved two certifications from Quality Systems Registrars, Inc. (QSR): the ISO 9001:2008 certification for general recognition and the AS9100:C for distinction in the aerospace industry.
ISO 9001:2008 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. In addition, it aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
“While we have always strived to have high-quality processes and products, the certifications are public acknowledgements that validate our dedication to better serve our clients and partners,” stated Miriam Oroshnik, CEO and President of EAM Worldwide.
The AS9100:C certification was specifically achieved to address the quality standards and expectations in the aerospace industry. “While the ISO 9001:2008 certification provides the necessary seal of approval for integrated management systems and processes, we felt it was important to take the additional step and become certified in our primary clients’ industries to assure them of our highest quality,” stated Eloy Leal, Director of Engineering and Operations. “This recognition also places us on the OASIS (Online Aerospace Supplier Information System) list which provides immediate access for our clients – existing and potential – to validate our certification status.
Celebrating over 60 successful years in business, EAM Worldwide delivers high-quality safety equipment and technology to help ensure the survival and well-being of each passenger and crew member. Providing exceptional client service to the aviation and marine industries, EAM also helps support the financial and operational sustainability of each client. EAM Worldwide is headquartered in Miami, Florida and has a global sales office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.Click here to view Certification ISO 9001:2008
Click here to view Certification AS9100:C